Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flex for my non-ppr this week

easye688

Having a tough time deciding here, here is a list of who I have to choose from (pending if I get Manningham off waivers): Deangelo Williams, Jacquizz Rodgers(will be dropped if i get Manningham off waivers), Randall Cobb, Jonathan Stewart, Daniel Thomas, James Jones, Rashad Jennings and Jared Cook. Thanks for your input, any help is great help.

Personally I like Stewart - he is back and probably going to jump back into it this week. Deangelo Williams is also interesting, but he has a bad match-up. Did do OK against Atlanta though, so he would be pretty high on the list if you don't like Stewart. The only other real consideration is James Jones - he has a great match-up.

Manningham is not really bad, but I would think would be more for bye-week fodder. Better than most of the others though.

I thought Cook was a TE - can he occupy swing? Randall Cobb is interesting due to his matchup, but I'd keep him on the bench for another week to see if he really does get more targets as the pundits say.

So in this order:
1) Stewart
2) Jones
3) Williams
4) Manningham if you get him

Just my 2 pennies.

Thanks for the input, gonna try Stewart this week and see what happens this week as long as my living fantasy nightmare Kevin Tolbert doesn't hog up any goal line carries

I like James Jones in your flex out of all your options. Especially with Jennings on the shelf..

Second choice would be Stewart.

Good luck!!

Thanks for the input guys, James Jones has a permanent spot as my flex(bye week not included).

Back