Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Infamous 2

dubbsco

Not sure how I let this bad boy sit on my shelf for like 2 years. Liked it so much more than Infamous 1, haven't played Second Son for Ps4 yet.

Great game if you haven't tried.

Not sure how I let this bad boy sit on my shelf for like 2 years. Liked it so much more than Infamous 1, haven't played Second Son for Ps4 yet.

Great game if you haven't tried.

Good game. I did not like, though, Second Son. The character was a young punk who wasn't likable and the side quests were all the same and not very good. Some of the powers were pretty cool though..

I did the good ending for Infamous 2, and it was just really well-done. The story was just kind of slowly moving along until the last act, and then it got great. I watched the evil ending as well, and holy crap that one is intense too.

Back