Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Uh-oh!

Where have you been? He's been saying this consistently since his inauguration.

Of course. On the other hand, read the headline...

"The 192-page document is Pope Francis' first major teaching letter on climate change and its effects on the planet's poor."

Regardless, the Godless alarmists are going to be twitching over what to do with the fact that the man with a direct pipeline is one of them.

Regardless, the Godless alarmists are going to be twitching over what to do with the fact that the man with a direct pipeline is one of them.

There are a few liberals on the board who profess to be devout believers in the resurrected Christ; Kaline Country and Gulo come to mind immediately.

I don't think the rest of the liberals are bothered that the Pope is with them on the environment at all; why would they be be?

My culturally Jewiish wife and I took my converted Catholic sister in law to Mass on Sunday; I think it was the first time I had been to Mass since my mother's funeral.

It gave me the feeling of a community; not unlike MichChamp's "No God? No problem..." community looking humanist thing he posted a few years back.

Community, to me, is what it should be about.

You're an atheist yourself anyway, aren't you?

Of course. On the other hand, read the headline...

"The 192-page document is Pope Francis' first major teaching letter on climate change and its effects on the planet's poor."

yes, all us well-educated, intelligent, liberal, atheist folks are really soooo stupid and petty that we'd abandon our position on the environment and climate change just because the Pope agrees with it...

comforting thoughts for a confused old man, struggling to understand the world around him.

Many Christian rightwingers and Republicans like Mike Fuckabee and Toxic Views are spouting off in social media. TV, and the internet about the sexual depravity & making a big morality issue out of Caitlyn Jenner's recent transgender change from male to female, despite the fact that she still proudly claims to be a Republican and Christian herself.

Last edited:

comforting thoughts for a confused old man, struggling to understand the world around him.

jdilco trying to use his "computer machine":

green13-shocked-senior-man-0409-lg-88069868.jpg

Back