Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

@ Maryland

Tum Tum on Trimble who is 5 inches taller. What a coaching job!!! Here's a trophy Izzo!!! You fucking idiot

Also, how is that not a tech on Maryland's bench? Live action and one of their guys ran on to the court and ran into an official

If we can get some production from anyone other than our 3 freshmen(I don't include Langford), we'll be a tough out.

So they stopped the game because the players rushed the court? I thought we had called timeout?

To lose two nail biting games to close is just a back breaker. That Illinois loss is flat out inexcusable.

To lose two nail biting games to close is just a back breaker. That Illinois loss is flat out inexcusable.

It's tough to win on the road. Especially on senior night. That wasn't that bad of a loss.

Illinois, IU, OSU, Penn State. 4 road losses to the lower half of the conference. Win any of those and the game today doesn't matter.

Illinois, IU, OSU, Penn State. 4 road losses to the lower half of the conference. Win any of those and the game today doesn't matter.

The Penn State and Indiana games are the ones that sting to me.

Edit: Really just the Penn State game because Indiana has wins over Kansas AND North Carolina. So at least they have shown that they can play.

Last edited:
Most projections I see still show us in and not in a ton of trouble yet. And certainly our resume as far as top 50 wins (most aren't close to the 6 Top 50 wins we have), top 50/100 record all that looks considerably better than most being talked about on the bubble. We win our first BTT game whoever it ends up being and I think we're in no problem. Lose that and it gets VERY precarious, as certainly some other craziness will happen in other conference tournaments with heavy favorites losing, or other bubble teams making runs.

We're officially the 5 seed and get either Nebraska or Penn State on Thursday afternoon. It's an absolute must win. If we lose I say we are on the outside looking in with an 18-14 record in a mediocre big ten. As MSUMatt said, win and I think we should be good assuming there are no crazy upsets in conference tourneys with crap teams stealing the auto bids.

Back