Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Amir Mitchell

wheels002

This kid just cant catch a break. he got in trouble at Michigan as an early enrollee and transferred to Rutgers before fall practice even started and now he has tore his ACL for Rutgers during spring practice. I had high hopes for him at Michigan and I really feel bad for him.

what did he do to get suspended by Harbaugh again? The internet doesn't know.

There was weed and hard partying rumors. he was told to chill out and to stop posting pictures of his partying all over social media and while a few other players got the hint he didnt and just did what he wanted. Harbaugh then told him he was going to have to RS and earn his way back and he bolted to Rutgers.

At least that was the story I heard.

That was a really disappointing departure last year....he really could have helped this season with all the departures we have at WR. Lots of young guys there and he seemed to have a lot of potential.

There was weed and hard partying rumors. he was told to chill out and to stop posting pictures of his partying all over social media and while a few other players got the hint he didnt and just did what he wanted. Harbaugh then told him he was going to have to RS and earn his way back and he bolted to Rutgers.

At least that was the story I heard.

that's a dumb thing for him (Mitchell) to take a stand over.

I now have a lot less sympathy for this guy.

that's a dumb thing for him (Mitchell) to take a stand over.

I now have a lot less sympathy for this guy.

Yeah, I don't have any really...just another nameless person getting injured, still gets to enjoy free college, and all that goes with it. I'm sure he'll be fine next season, starring on a great Rutgers team, and then going onto the NFL!!!!!!!!!

Back