Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wrote this about Our time with Martin Mayhew

DLions33

After Titus Young got arrested, I took time and looked back at all the dysfunction we had under Mayhew. Though I can't put all the blame on him, he learned from Millen. I believe he had no control of the team whatsoever and the issues we dealt with throughout his tenure could have been avoided. I have faith in our new regime and I hope last year was not just a fluke in front office decisions!

http://www.armchairallamericans.com/detroit-issues-just-titus-young-martin-mayhew-era/8/

Is there a reason you keep posting articles from this site? Are you a writer over there or? I don't particularly mind if you post your articles here, but I'd appreciate some sort of honesty in what you're doing. We usually delete and ban all site promoting, but if you stay on topic, nobody will complain.

Back