Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 spring football practice updates

Hey, you don't have to sell me. I was never fully invested in him as a star, even when he was putting up the solid numbers until Week 8-9ish. That team was 99 percent defense, 1 percent "Don't screw things up Wilton."

When he was put in the big moments, he sucked. And he played a lot of that game against Iowa just fine. He wasn't ready.

That worked for the Broncos, Ravens, Bucs, Pats, Seahawks and Giants in SB winning seasons.

I'd take that over Dick Rod 67-65 games any day

Last edited:
I think the defense will be very good this year, but they won't match last season's production. If you want to win at the biggest level in the NCAAs, you better have a darn good QB or a team like Alabama.

Since we don't have either, more production needs to come out of that position.

I don't want to win at the biggest level... I want to win at the highest level.

Barring injury(huge IF), by seasons end we have at the least a defense that is comparable to last years. They will certainly be much faster.

Back