Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft: Wolverine Edition

thewolverines24

I do not watch the draft since it is so boring, but I figured we could keep running tabs on where our players end up.

25th Pick - Jabrill Peppers - Cleveland Browns
28th Pick - Taco Charlton - Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys desperately needed a pass rusher. Taco should start from day one for them. Perfect fit for him.

Unfortunately Jabrill is headed to the career wasteland. Cleveland did make good picks last night, but they still do not have a QB and they need about 20 more good players.

Wow! It's amazing how much MSU fans absolute hate Jabrill Peppers. I just don't get it. What did he do to them? I have MSU fans on my facebook feed and they are just all over him all of the time. You'd think they have enough to worry about. I guess some people just need someone to hate.

Last edited:
Wow! It's amazing how much MSU fans absolute hate Jabrill Peppers. I just don't get it. What did he do to them? I have MSU fans on my facebook feed and they are just all over him all of the time. You'd think they have enough to worry about. I guess some people just need someone to hate.

It is quite strange.

I know plenty of OSU/Cleveland Browns fans who slammed Peppers, saying nobody in their right mind would take him in the first round. Well, I guess they were still kind of right, but that couldn't have worked out any better. Except for Jabrill. Sorry man.

I know plenty of OSU/Cleveland Browns fans who slammed Peppers, saying nobody in their right mind would take him in the first round. Well, I guess they were still kind of right, but that couldn't have worked out any better. Except for Jabrill. Sorry man.

Well, he'll make a lot of money and hopefully get traded to a real team in a few years.

Some chatter about Broncos taking Butt in a later round than he'd go if he weren't hurt and letting him heal up - almost 'red shirt' - and be ready for next year.

When did Jake Long go?

2008 draft. #1 overall to the Dolphins. Other Wolverines that were drafted that year were Chad Henne in the 2nd, Shawn Crable & Mario Manningham in the 3rd, Mike Hart in the 6th, and Adrian Arrington in the 7th.

Per some 'draft expert' here in Denver, Butt may be ready to go this Fall.

Poor guy - injury may cost him a lot of money.

I cannot believe Obi Melifonwu SS has not been taken yet and the fucking turd from OSU goes in the 1st round. The Steelers better take him if he's still available. And if he's not, take Wormley. They need help in both areas.

Wormley 74th overall to the Baltimore Ratbirds.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Jourdan and hill off the board. Surprised to see hill go that high but good for him. My buddy who is the biggest seahawk fan I've ever met is really excited about hill

My uncle should be happy with the Cowboys selections. I really wanted Lewis on the Pats.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back