Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Random Red Wings Notes

Rumours that Dymitro Tymoshov signed with Minsk of the KHL (per a Russian sports site) which is being denied by his agent.

Michigan Militia era of the Red Wings sucks ass.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Albin Grewe was drafted by Saginaw of the OHL in the import draft (ie. foreign players) and is expected to play in the OHL.

That is assuming the OHL will actually run in 20-21 season.

Fabbri signs 2 year extension worth 5.9 million in total.

Its really good deal. Unfortunately for him - to get a huge deal he's probably on the wrong team. Only so much he can do to up his game playing with the not so good Red Wings.

Wings sign G Thomas Greiss 2 years 7.2m I believe.

Edit: I will miss Jimmy though.

Last edited:
The Red Wings also agreed to terms with Troy Stecher on a two-year contract, Not sure how much.

One chick on NHL Network says preseason power rankings Wings 4. Dude next to her said 3. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Didn't watch so can't tell yah.

Wings signed Namestnikov as well. He is nephew of Slava Kozlov.

Capfriendly says 2 year deal worth $4 million in total.

Back