Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2016 Summer Olympics

Phelps is amazing . You guys are just boring dudes if you think there is not any good stories at the olympics. I have enjoyed watching the olympics.

I haven't watched any Olympics live. i saw some clips though. Italy was doing pretty awesome, but only because all the fencing events were early. Italians are naturals when it comes to fencing. way better than the French. did you see that French guy who's smartphone flew out of his jacket during some fencing event? what kind of competitor carries their phone with them during competition?

I thought these boards were here for sharing our opinions.

Sure they are, but why bother sharing opinions on something that does not interest you?

I don't run to the Pistons board and say how dumb I think the NBA is or how terrible the game has become and how I have no interest in it at all, because that would be...well, silly.

Nothing is being 'shrouded'. Even the major networks covered it at length before the opening ceremonies. Nobody cared, so they moved on.

Unless the Olympics are boycotted by major countries entirely and the quality of athletes is effected, I'm watching.

weren't there a lot of prominent athletes that didn't go because of health concerns?

I haven't watched any Olympics live. i saw some clips though. Italy was doing pretty awesome, but only because all the fencing events were early. Italians are naturals when it comes to fencing. way better than the French. did you see that French guy who's smartphone flew out of his jacket during some fencing event? what kind of competitor carries their phone with them during competition?

Lol. That's funny.

Back