Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jace Billingsly

kdp1980

Will Caldwell actually allow this kid to play a decent amount of snaps in the offense? I think he should, but will he? I say no. Best case scenario, he makes an impact on ST.

Andre Roberts is nursing a shouler right now? He's insurance. Would love to see this kid grow in the offense. Saying that...I don't expect him to get one single look tomorrow night.

Are smoking something? Seriously....3 threads youve mentioned how you want some scrub we just picked up off the streets to get touches?! lol, wtf?

No....absolutely not should this kid get touches.

Are smoking something? Seriously....3 threads youve mentioned how you want some scrub we just picked up off the streets to get touches?! lol, wtf?

No....absolutely not should this kid get touches.

We are desperately missing a quick and elusive receiving back right now. This kid fits the mold. 800+ rushing yards last year, 500+ yards receiving. Spell the big backs on obvious passing downs.

Last edited:
We are desperately missing a quick and elusive receiving back right now. This kid fits the mold. 800+ rushing yards last year, 500+ yards receiving. Spell the big backs on obvious passing downs.

I'm all for getting guys who can play but those stats you mentioned are from college, and it went undrafted. And he's 5' 9". And he hasn't played all year. Big bonus if he does anything but I suspect he won't.

I'm all for getting guys who can play but those stats you mentioned are from college, and it went undrafted. And he's 5' 9". And he hasn't played all year. Big bonus if he does anything but I suspect he won't.

Undrafted from a small school, lacking size, blah, blah. It happens every year, and it seems like every year there are a few of these guys that turn into players that have value. This kid could be a diamond in the rough, we don't know.

Undrafted from a small school, lacking size, blah, blah. It happens every year, and it seems like every year there are a few of these guys that turn into players that have value. This kid could be a diamond in the rough, we don't know.

He could be, not shitting on the guy. But this isn't game 1 after pre-season, it's 4 months later. That's hard for someone whose been in the NFL for years, let alone a rook.

Not according to Hughes. But disregard everything he says because hes been on the rag all week.

I changed my mind, with all these less than 100% guys thrown into the mix now as well, this will end up being a blow out for the packers

I changed my mind, with all these less than 100% guys thrown into the mix now as well, this will end up being a blow out for the packers

Just need a heavy rush by the D.. and maybe we score a little. Arod isn't infallible.

Not according to Hughes. But disregard everything he says because hes been on the rag all week.

Come on bro. First off...hes a wr. Hes never played a game before. Hes some white dude from Eastern Oregon....aka he's smoked more joints than caught passes in his life. And you want us to give him riddicks touches? No man lol.

Come on bro. First off...hes a wr. Hes never played a game before. Hes some white dude from Eastern Oregon....aka he's smoked more joints than caught passes in his life. And you want us to give him riddicks touches? No man lol.

He was more of a rb than a wr last year. Was a good qb in high school, a great wrestler, just an athlete period. Undersized though, but is crazy strong putting up more reps of 225 lbs than any of our olinemen, lol. This is who Quin decided to activate just as Riddick was put on the ir. So, yeah, I believe he was brought in for more than just Andre Roberts injury, unless Abdullah was activated and we haven't heard about it yet.

He was more of a rb than a wr last year. Was a good qb in high school, a great wrestler, just an athlete period. Undersized though, but is crazy strong putting up more reps of 225 lbs than any of our olinemen, lol. This is who Quin decided to activate just as Riddick was put on the ir. So, yeah, I believe he was brought in for more than just Andre Roberts injury, unless Abdullah was activated and we haven't heard about it yet.

Dude, trust me....i want him to be the next Amendola/Edelman more than anyone. Im not sure if week 17 when youre playing for the division and the guy hasnt took a snap all year is neccesarily the time to trot him out there and see what hes got.

Hes our preseason hype machine this year, I'm calling it

Back