Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Milana Vayntrub

tinselwolverine

I was watching the new and so far successful and well received television drama This is Us, and noticed she's been being billed as a regular cast member.

Her character isn't perky or funny at all, though.

Last edited:
AT&T chick? They do a fantastic job of hiding the fact that she is smoking hot.

She did a Reddit AMA a while back and she seems pretty funny too.

'This is Us' is that show with Mandy Moore and the guy from Heroes right? I watched a few minutes of a couple episodes but the kids go to bed around that time, I never had a chance to keep watching. How is it?

An amazing rack. Me like.

As for the show, we watch it. It's an interesting concept and entertains me.

AT&T chick? They do a fantastic job of hiding the fact that she is smoking hot.

She did a Reddit AMA a while back and she seems pretty funny too.

'This is Us' is that show with Mandy Moore and the guy from Heroes right? I watched a few minutes of a couple episodes but the kids go to bed around that time, I never had a chance to keep watching. How is it?

My wife and I are really enjoying it.

It looks to me like every episode is available on the NBC website...it's better to start from the beginning (This is Us episodes on the NBC website).

Milana's character is fairly new, but she has suddenly developed both a personal and professional relationship with one of the main characters that looks like it's going to be ongoing for a while.

Last edited:
I wonder if Milana fits in the category of "the 5% of women from the former Soviet Union who aren't completely immature, self-absorbed nightmares to deal with"???

the sense of humor thing is a good sign

Back