Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

VS Michigan

It's impossible for Ward to play longer than 2 minutes of game time. Stop pulling him. As he was going out he didn't even look like he was sweating. He can't be tired

It's impossible for Ward to play longer than 2 minutes of game time. Stop pulling him. As he was going out he didn't even look like he was sweating. He can't be tired

I hate bitching but its nearly impossible not to. Not sure who said it awhile back but its "like the game has passed Izzo by". Let a guy get into a groove, let the Freshman play and you make the tourney and possibly a sweet 16. Keep making these poor coaching decisions and the production is going to be less.

I hate bitching but its nearly impossible not to. Not sure who said it awhile back but its "like the game has passed Izzo by". Let a guy get into a groove, let the Freshman play and you make the tourney and possibly a sweet 16. Keep making these poor coaching decisions and the production is going to be less.

I don't care what a player says to the media, that has to piss them off when they're constantly getting yanked. It is impossible to get anything going.

We should be up 20 right now. Izzo is really killing me this year. He's too damn selective on who he lets make mistakes. Langford hasn't done a thing in weeks and he's still not replaced and Ward gets pulled for nothing time and time again. I don't get it

Idk about that call, looked like he just lost it on the way up on live view

Walton bailed out by Tum. Didn't notice any contact, but Tum shouldn't have went in on him there.

Back