Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

Am I the only one who hates Virginia? I don't know why and don't have a good reason, but I hate their basketball and football teams almost as much as I hate ND.
I hate their bball team. Basically ACC Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I had Princeton in my bracket.. looks like they're coming up short.

Other than the ND ending, this day needs to get more exciting in a hurry. Everything else has been bleh.

shaping up to be another year where I picked all the wrong upsets.

I tried to mix it up in the two pools I'm in, but have WVU going far in each. If they go down, I'm screwed. WTF was I thinking?

shaping up to be another year where I picked all the wrong upsets.

I tried to mix it up in the two pools I'm in, but have WVU going far in each. If they go down, I'm screwed. WTF was I thinking?

I have WVU in the elite 8.

I also had Florida and FSU to both lose. Looks like Florida is on their way to winning..

They aren't in trouble. They are done lol.

Yeah, they really deserved that 5 seed haha.

It was a joke they put MTSU as a 12. They returned most of their roster and added the CUSA player of the year.

Wow the guy who fouled on Vandy better book a ticket on Southwest "wanna get away"?

So much for the all Vandy players are smart stereotype.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mt. St. Mary's is giving Villanova a run for their money, too.

Back