Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers at whitesox Game 2 April 6, 2017

KC Boyd has way more than 36 pitches. He is around 55 I thought.

Needs a quick 3rd inning here hopefully

You're right, I had a quick look at the game score, Boyd already has 55 pitches going into the 3rd yikes, that is alot.

Ouch. Really rough day for Boyd. 1 walk in all of spring training and gives us 4 today.

3-run bomb and that's it. 5-1 Sox 3rd inning.

Boyd struggled the entire time he was in. Brad just can't read his pitchers. Sanchez was ready to go in.

Tigers have got to beat weak AL Central teams, idk what happened with Boyd,
didn't have it today for sure,
I will blame ausmus too. #FireAusmus first of many...

Yes agreed we need to beat these lesser AL Central teams. It is going to be a big determining factor in how this season fares overall.

Well so much for this one. Ugly day and not a good sign for Boyd and Sanchez going forward

Between the bad pitching and the 2 run awful offence, which hardly ever wins. Seems like they went 0-14 in the spring. Of course the 11 runs given is hard to over come. BTW what happened to Zimmerman?

Between the bad pitching and the 2 run awful offence, which hardly ever wins. Seems like they went 0-14 in the spring. Of course the 11 runs given is hard to over come. BTW what happened to Zimmerman?

Spring again

:cheers:

I guess the pitching was shelled today. I know it's only game two but we need to crush bad teams like the white Sox if we want any chance this year.

and just like that...it's over 10.00

I was just coming over to post that. wtf. If the hit in this game wasn't overturned to an error, I wonder how much higher Sanchez's era would have blown up to after today's blowout??!!

Back