Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So... Syria?

Does anybody think H. Clinton wouldn't have done pretty much the same thing?

She seemed like a pretty trigger-happy old witch.

We'd likely already be in all out total war with Russia by now if she'd won, hopefully we don't yet end up at the same destination with trump.

Didn't say to USA, should have included the word world in that, sorry

There are only three countries which take North Korea seriously.

South Korea, Japan, and USA.

South Korea has a reason to worry because of a shared border and because USA's antagonization of China which led to a failure to defeat North Korea during the Korean war,

Japan has an issue because Japan is the primary target of NK due to the crimes Japan has committed in Korea over the past 150 years.

USA is the scared child of the world. USA is scared because someone said boo! Hence why you must take off your shoes to board an airplane. USA is full of scared cowards.

If its unconstitutional to bomb a country that hasn't attacked us without backing from Congress..... then why can trump do it? Why did we have the rule? Impeach this fucking orange fucker.

USA is the scared child of the world. USA is scared because someone said boo! Hence why you must take off your shoes to board an airplane. USA is full of scared cowards.

Easy to say when you're polish.... no one's ever given a fuck about Poland.

Obama went to congress in 2013 and ask , and they said no. 90+ Rebulicans leading the way with that no vote.

Whether they voted 'no' just to dick Obama over or because they truly didn't want to attack, I'm glad they voted no. It's pretty arrogant of the US to think they can bring peace via bombs to a region where the majority of the conflict is based on religion. A colossal waste of money.

Trump doesn't give two shits about anyone else's opinion, this won't be the last time he bombs someone without congressional approval. It is what it is.

Obama still got his Syrian licks in during the 2015 campaign against ISIS (lots of collateral damage). Regardless of what channels our president(s) do or don't go through, I think it's a mistake to intervene in a military capacity. I'd rather see that money invested in our own country.

Easy to say when you're polish.... no one's ever given a fuck about Poland.

B6wnV.png

Whether they voted 'no' just to dick Obama over or because they truly didn't want to attack, I'm glad they voted no. It's pretty arrogant of the US to think they can bring peace via bombs to a region where the majority of the conflict is based on religion. A colossal waste of money.

Trump doesn't give two shits about anyone else's opinion, this won't be the last time he bombs someone without congressional approval. It is what it is.

Obama still got his Syrian licks in during the 2015 campaign against ISIS (lots of collateral damage). Regardless of what channels our president(s) do or don't go through, I think it's a mistake to intervene in a military capacity. I'd rather see that money invested in our own country.

If it's unconstitutional he should be Impeached . I don't disagree with what you said. Sadly the Neo cons have a president that they will really love. Alot more then Clinton or obama .

If it's unconstitutional he should be Impeached . I don't disagree with what you said. Sadly the Neo cons have a president that they will really love. Alot more then Clinton or obama .

I thought the impeachment talk was a lot of air but I think there's an increasingly growing chance that he pisses off the wrong people on his side of the aisle before it's all said and done.

I think those are colours of Indonesia. For Poland they would be flip reversed.

This is part of a long time internet joke/comic called Polandball where countries are represented by balls with the flags drawn in them (as you can see I'm sure). They're generally satire pieces based on stereotypes and/or current events.

Poland is intentionally upside down more often than not. Poland (in Polandball) is considered very backwards (which is best represented as upside-down), incompetent, and a little naive. Good eye though!

This is part of a long time internet joke/comic called Polandball where countries are represented by balls with the flags drawn in them (as you can see I'm sure). They're generally satire pieces based on stereotypes and/or current events.

Poland is intentionally upside down more often than not. Poland (in Polandball) is considered very backwards (which is best represented as upside-down), incompetent, and a little naive. Good eye though!

Except on fat Tuesday when Poland becomes less obsolete because of a doughnut.

Except on fat Tuesday when Poland becomes less obsolete because of a doughnut.

Don't get me started.

First off it is done at the wrong day. In Poland it is Fat Thursday the week before ash Wednesday (In Poland is make every day).

Second it is not made correct. Typically North American attempts to make it are inferior because the dough is not made the same way. (I will let the filling pass)

Third your pronounciation is most annoying. I don't know where you guys get the U from but it don't belong. It is NOT punch-kee

pączek - singular pronounced close to pon-ch-ek (soft o)
pączki - plural pronounced close to pon-ch-kee (soft o)

paczki - plural for packages, like the shit you get in the mail

Lastly it stems from a Judeo-Christian tradition of using all the milk, eggs, and fat before the start of fasting. Plus, as mentioned before, in Poland available everyday. I prefer not to get caught in your zenith of mass consumerism.

My problem is there doesnt seem to be a clear reason why. If your reason is a hand slap ...then why do you need to fire 42 missles? We literally just put a hole in a runway. Yay!

Don't have a clue what the real reason is, but my own opinion is that it was a hand slap and a message. I also have no idea whether it is unconstitutional or not, but that one may be mute. If Trump's enemies are able, I am sure impeachment was already a primary goal.

Don't disagree that the actual military effect was little to none, but I also heard they left the runways pretty much in tact - very few holes. That is what I heard, however I have no pictures to back that up.

Back