Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Red Sox @ Tigers; April 7, 2017

UMRules06

No game thread for Opening Day?? Go Tigers!

Some Opening Day notes: The Tigers honored Mike Illitch in a variety of ways prior to the game. They unveiled a "Mr. I" logo on the infield grass on the third base side, and Al Kaline/Willie Horton/Jim Price raised a "Mr. I" flag up the flagpole in center field. The center field grass also has a large "Mr. I" pattern. In addition the players are all wearing "Mr. I" patches on their sleeves. Many members of the Illitch family were present. Pudge Rodriguez also threw out the ceremonial first pitch.

Fulmer has escaped a few jams. Tigers lead 1-0 from a sac fly from VMart in the 1st inning. Miggy a quiet start, is still hitless on the season.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be a Tiger's game without someone making an out on the basepaths!

I still have nightmares of that turd in the World Series crushing JV. ugh

Tigers offense has gotten nothing going since the 1st inning basically. Can Fulmer keep dodging bullets?

Thanks for doing the thread UMRules.

In my haste I forgot to leave word I wouldn't be here until later.

Won't be here for Saturdays game either.

Fulmer 6 innings 95 pitches 2 BB 4 K's.

Buckle up for the Bullpen from hell.

Where are the Bullpen's Guardian Angels?

Hopefully Fulmer can at least get another out or two here before he's pulled.

Ugh it was Collins misplaying a fly ball yesterday that opened the floodgates for Chicago....c'mon Tyler!!

Collins caught stealing and an error so far today....man we need JD back bad this guy sucks

Back