Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drake Johnson and Grant Newsome

wheels002

Per Twitter Drake will no longer be playing football and Newsome is not expected to play in 2017.

I wouldnt be surprised if there is a lawsuit involving Drake after he got ran over by a forklift inside the indoor track building. I always liked him but he could never stay healthy but you have to give it to a guy who can come back from 2 ACL injuries.

Newsomes career may be over which is sad. He could have played on Sundays no doubt. He was in the hospital for a long time and was even longer to walk. I wish them both well.

This sucks for both of them. Good luck to Drake and hopefully Newsome can come back in 2018.

Fuck Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back