Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nhl playoffs

Ducks in 5. I think the Preds are going to be prey. Pens in 6. Senators about to be censured.

Round 2:
BY: 4
DUB: 3
PH: 1
BHB: 0

Running Total:
BY: 7
BGB/PH: 5
DUB: 4

Round2After13.jpg

Regular season means nothing, however, below is how each series went in regular season.

Nashville vs St. Louis
Wins 3:2
Goals For per Game; 3.00:2.22
http://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/NSH/2017_headtohead.html

Anaheim vs Edmonton
Wins 2:3 (2 of the wins in OT)
Goals For per Game; 2.4 : 2.8
http://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/ANA/2017_headtohead.html

New York (R) vs Ottawa
Wins 1:2
Goals For per Game; 1.67 : 2.67
http://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/NYR/2017_headtohead.html

Washington vs Pittsburgh
Wins 2:2 (1 in SO, 1 in OT)
Goals For per Game; 5.25 : 3.50

http://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/WSH/2017_headtohead.html
2/3 for whoever took season series took the series in playoffs in round 2. Taking Caps/Pens as a draw.

Ottawa v Pittsburgh
Wins 2 (1 SOW):1
Goals For per Game; 3.67 : 3.33

Anaheim v Nashville
Wins 2 (1 SOW):1
Goals For per Game; 3.33 : 3.00

Last edited:
Polish I think in this round, each series should be worth 900 points. Make it fair for those of us in last......

Whoever won season series won round 1 5/7 times. Pittsburgh/Columbus was a draw.

Round 1:

Chicago v Nashville
Wins 4:1
Goals For per Game: 4.00 : 2.60

St. Louis v Minnesota
Wins 3:2
Goals For per Game: 2.20 : 2.80

Anaheim v Calgary
Wins 4:1
Goals For per Game: 3.40 : 2.80

San Jose v Edmonton
Wins 2 (1 OT):3
Goals For per Game: 2.60 : 3.20

New York (R) v Montreal
Wins 0:3 (1 SO)
Goals For per Game: 2.33 : 4.00

Boston v Ottawa
Wins 0:4 (1 SO)
Goals For per Game: 1.50 : 3.00

Washington v Toronto
Wins 2 (1OT):1
Goals For per Game: 4.00 : 3.33

Columbus v Pittsburgh
Wins 2 (1OT):2 (1OT)
Goals For per Game: 3.25 : 2.50

Polish I think in this round, each series should be worth 900 points. Make it fair for those of us in last......

We could make Finals prediction picks based on our 3rd round picks. If everyone is up for it...

Actually, if your series and game predictions are correct you would be in 1st place heading into finals.

I think you need to throw in an extra predictor or something. Like, extra point if we guess the leading scorer from each series? Way to compensation for the less games.

What do I do?

Penguins in 5.
Ducks in 6

I hate both teams and so not want that as a Stanley Cup so I'm jinxin them .

Nice to see Ottawa up 5-0. I did watch some of the last game and broadcast team said Ottawa plays a defense style hockey? Are they playing a trap or some thing ?

Curiously, I have not watched much myself. The Nashville-Anaheim series holds more interest to me.

Sadly Pittsburgh tied the series with Ottawa 2-2 with a 3-2 win. I missed the game.

Preds were up 3-1 at 17 minute mark of the third but comeback Ducks tied it at 3-3 and are now on a pp. Penalty killed then a fast goal by the Preds!!!!!

4-3 Preds 6 left.

Last edited:
Long empty net with 2:22 should wrap it up 5-3, and another puts Nashville in the Stanley Cup!!! 6-3

Last edited:
Glad NASH won. ANA grinds me and I picked them not for reasons of support. In fact, I went against my own edict and was duly compensated.

Glad NASH won. ANA grinds me and I picked them not for reasons of support. In fact, I went against my own edict and was duly compensated.

I picked the ducks cause I was 0 for 4 in round two . I wanted to jinx rhem lol.
Work for them but probably not Pittsburgh who I think will roll over Nashville when the dispatch Ottawa.

Back