Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Biggest Bust

Wtf was wrong with Millen? He had to have sabotaged this team on purpose. He set this team back 15 yrs for real lol. No? 12?

Mayhew wasnt any better. He had a couple more hits in the first round. He did literally nothing in the mid to late rounds. Even a blind fucktard could eenie meenie minnie moe and do a better job than mayhew in the mid to late rounds. Guy was a fucking retard.

Mayhew wasnt any better. He had a couple more hits in the first round. He did literally nothing in the mid to late rounds. Even a blind fucktard could eenie meenie minnie moe and do a better job than mayhew in the mid to late rounds. Guy was a fucking retard.

Millen set this franchise back 10+ years with his idiocy. NOBODY was even close to him. Mayhew inherited a fucking dumpster fire and did the best with what he didn't have. I actually felt sorry for the guy. I understand the hate, but there has to be some compassion for the man. Look who he had to follow lol.

Last edited:
Comparing Mayhew to Millen, to me at least, is like comparing trump to Hitler.

No matter how bad Trump has been, he hasn't killed several million people.

Mayhew was a moron. Millen... he's just in another class of incompetency.

Honestly, and I mean this with no hyperbole... you could take ANYONE from this board, put them in that job, and they could not do any worse than Millen did. I can't swear any of us armchair GMs could do any better with zero experience, no knowledge of player contracts and that huge salary cap rulebook.... but I can promise you not a single one of use would do any worse.

His team went 0-16. Had ne not been fired, 0-16 would have happened again, I have zero doubts. Anyone one of us can go 0-16. It's not even hard to do that much.

How about Chuck Long. High pick that did nothing. Harrington was gold compared to Chuck.

Well that is why Ware is a near unanimous pick for biggest bust of that decade, and maybe worse. Won the Heisman with Houston, taken 7th overall, then started only 6 games in 4 years, living in Wayne Fontes doghouse.

Maybe not quite as bad as Russell, but he is not far off.

Comparing Mayhew to Millen, to me at least, is like comparing trump to Hitler.

No matter how bad Trump has been, he hasn't killed several million people.

Its only been 4 months....give him like 60 more days.

Back