Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Detroit @ Cleveland; April 14, 2017

lonesometiger

Tigers batting order
Kinsler
Castellanos 3b
Cabrera 1b
V-Mart dh
Upton lf
Collins rf
Avila C
Jones cf
Iglesias ss

Tigers need get better games this season against the Tribe.

Well this is how much I paid attention during the offseason. I am just now learning that Austin Jackson plays for the Indians lol.

A baseball game with some emotion to it? That's a welcome change. Fans seem into it early.

Don't think he could have caught it anyway, but watching that single by Upton drop in front of Jackson reminded me of all the times fans complained that he never dove for balls lol

Miguel Cabrera worked a walk from Cleveland starter Trevor Bauer, but Victor Martinez flew out to right field to end the inning.

Cabrera, who was hit with a pitch the last time he faced Bauer, took a ball up and in on the very first pitch of his at-bat. He turned to the Indians dugout and had some words.

Ian Kinsler worked a full count but popped out to third base to leadoff the game. Nick Castellanos followed with a fly out to right field.

This is the fucking asshole indians pitcher who hit 3 Tigers in that game he got Miggy, and then said he didn't do it on purpose. f'n POS.

Last edited:
Only 2 innings in but I like what Norris is doing with his changing eye level of pitches and speeds.

Norris just took a line drive off either his back or left arm, ball bounces to Kinsler who threw out perez.

Norris runner on 2nd two outs.. Time for the long guy. Don't to misuse that call up!

Austin Jackson is now a bearded mumza and doubles,

ball through the 5 hole by Alice Avila, runner to third,

and now carlos santana does that spin around move swinging the bat and whacks Avila off the side of the head.

Austin Jackson is now a bearded mumza and doubles,

ball through the 5 hole by Alice Avila, runner to third,

and now carlos santana does that spin around move swinging the bat and whacks Avila off the side of the head.

R U kidding. He all way getting hit by something!

Back