Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions face the Giants on Monday Night Football in Week 2.

It was the only time rodgers faced pressure like stafford and both had similar weapons. Rodgers even had better run game. Stafford was better. Stafford an mvp last year before injury despite pressure. Rodgers big year with great protection good weapons and run game

Stafford is just as good. Now has the oline and run game advantage

It was the only time rodgers faced pressure like stafford and both had similar weapons. Rodgers even had better run game. Stafford was better. Stafford an mvp last year before injury despite pressure. Rodgers big year with great protection good weapons and run game

Stafford is just as good. Now has the oline and run game advantage

I can't take you seriously if you cannot see that there are better players in the NFL than our Lions.

I can't say we have the number one player at any position in the league. Yet you seem to proclaim that our players are the most talented.

If you had a more objective view of the Lions place in the NFL, we would appreciate your input. But as it stands, your opinion is irrelevant.

I can't take you seriously if you cannot see that there are better players in the NFL than our Lions.

I can't say we have the number one player at any position in the league. Yet you seem to proclaim that our players are the most talented.

If you had a more objective view of the Lions place in the NFL, we would appreciate your input. But as it stands, your opinion is irrelevant.

Didn't you know? We have the BEST players, the most YUGE players, all the BEST players.. because we are the TRUE Super Bowl Champs every damned year. 80+ consecutive TRUE NFL Championships and counting.

Not sure why you guys aren't excited? We were "holeless" the last two seasons and now we've upgraded every single defensive position too? Hot damn that's amazing.

Extreme holeless now, more depth and more experienced young talent. Replaced injured guys. It is possible to be holeless then upgrade. Go from good to great. Injured to healthy, rookie to experienced

Extreme holeless now, more depth and more experienced young talent. Replaced injured guys. It is possible to be holeless then upgrade. Go from good to great. Injured to healthy, rookie to experienced

Sober to drunk!

Lol I have to admit you made me laugh with that one.

Lang and Wagner. Swanson healthy. Decker year 2. Fells. Stud run blocking

Stick to your day job.

Yeah, your opinion on the O-Line is to be trusted. You loved the Laken Tomlinson pick too.

... then again, so did I.

Yeah, your opinion on the O-Line is to be trusted. You loved the Laken Tomlinson pick too.

... then again, so did I.

Needed a guard. He was the best in draft, traded down. Solid in pass pro, has run blocking problems. Still young but has good competition now. On his last chance.

It was the right pick and I was right for liking it. Just like I am right about the talent of this PLAYOFF team

Back