Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 18 Tigers @ Twins 4-23-2017

tigermud

Tigers

Kinsler 2b
Collins CF
Nick 3b
VMart DH
Upton LF
Avila C
Adduci, RF
Hicks, 1B
Romine, SS

Fulmer 3.00

Twins

Dozier, 2b
Kepler, rf
Sano, 3b
Mauer 1b
Grossman, DH
Castro, C
Esobar, ss
Rosairo, cf
Santana, LF

Gibson 6.91

Changed my mind, apparently I don't just watch for miggy now, no matter how hard I try I can't stop watching this garbage.

Was watching highlights last night guy on MLB networks says I don't know how you tigers fans do it, haven't we been talking about your bad bull pen for a decade now. Lol

Last edited:
Kinsler out by a mile trying to score from second in VMart's single. Outfield playing super shallow on VMart.

Kinsler out at home on a single to left after the twins were all playing log jam way in giving him no respect

Well I guess the muds, back ups and log jam lineup will need to put up about 8 today

Another huge blast from Avila, he's been an unexpected pleasant surprise this year so far

Twins taking fielding lessons from the Tigers today. Keep taking advantage of these miscues.

Only time I saw Micheal pitch was a few innings at the Tampa bay game before he has yanked. Guess his line wasn't that bad after all. Need to pay more attention...

Loving the production from our Catchers so far. 7 homers, next best is 4 in the AL.

McCann just needs to hit a little more. Not much more but .150 is even low for a C. Of course I could say that about many guys on this team right now..

Last edited:
McCann just needs to hit a little more. Not much more but .150 is even low for a C. Of course I could say that about many guys on this team right now..

For sure, but at least he's had some power with his few hits.

Back