Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 18 Tigers @ Twins 4-23-2017

More bad defense from minn, thier catcher unable to catch.. log jam gets his first xtra base hit of the year, tigers up 10-2 now twins go back to the pen again.

Mop up guy in for the 8th servin up gopher balls as usual, let's see if he can manage to not make this too close again.

Sanchez comes in to pitch the 8th and just like that gives up a 2 run homer.

that pitch was grooved right down the pike.

Last edited:
I really don't care if they owe this stiff 100 million. You HAVE to get rid of him!

Mop up guy fails to mop up. Justin Wilson has to come in now. Not sure how but gotta find away to get him outta here

1 pitch Wilson limits gophers damage..I'd get joe back out there for the 9th

Hicks first home run of his career

Injury replacements 6 for 9 7 runs driven in..can't complain about that

Only James Shields (76), Jered Weaver (68) and Ian Kennedy (66) have given up more HRs since the start of 2015 than Anibal Sanchez (64).

Sanchez comes in to pitch the 8th and just like that gives up a 2 run homer.

that pitch was grooved right down the pike.

Sanchez has two locations with his pitches: Either just misses, or right down the frickin' middle of main street.

First time I'm seeing Jumpin' Joe Jimenez.....throws gas.

Back