Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 20 Seattle @ Detroit 4-26-2017

lonesometiger

I. Kinsler 2B .262
M. Mahtook RF .208
N. Castellanos 3B .241
V. Martinez DH .221
J. Upton LF .294
J. Hicks 1B .545
J. McCann C .178
D. Machado SS .143
A. Romine CF .250
P Norris

Looking like a short outing in the works tonight for Norris. His misses have been awful

I don't get the hype with Machado's d. He's "almost" made a few plays this year I guess.

I don't get the hype with Machado's d. He's "almost" made a few plays this year I guess.

Seriously , and werent a bunch of people saying how we could afford to trade Ian because Machado could step right in....lol

When Anibal puts the 2nd guy on base Brad needs to yank him! The guy is the CEO of giving up the 3 run bomb this year.

This has to be it for Sanchez doesn't it? Money or not the guy is just awful. We didn't even trust him to come into a game with a 10 run lead

How can you continue to have this guy take up a roster spot if you can't use him? Makes no sense.

Back