Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Final prediction on who we take in 1st round

nsonnett14

Less than a day away , lets see if someone can guess right . straight up who you think will be chosen , not who you want or think we should take .

My choice = Reuben Foster

Reddick trade up to get him

Don't know about trading up for him , but id be thrilled if we landed him . Part of the reason i picked Foster was i thought Reddick would be taken first of the linebackers

Jarrad Davis if we don't trade down. TJ Watt if we do trade down.

Takkarist McKinley

I would prefer Barnett, Reddick or Foster but I think they will be gone by our pick. I wouldn't might a trade down to the end of the first round.

Corey Davis...Have a feeling with everyone screaming for defense we will be surprised again.

!
Corey Davis...Have a feeling with everyone screaming for defense we will be surprised again.

And it wouldn't bother me one bit. Last years red zone offense was just as unacceptable as our defensive pass rush. Then trade Ebron and let Jake Butt fall right into our laps, or a draft a TE super late. Shouldn't be hard to find a TE that doesn't do anything well or exist in the redzone

Last edited:
!

And it wouldn't bother me one bit. Last years red zone offense was just as unacceptable as our defensive pass rush. Then trade Ebron and let Jake Butt fall right into our laps, or a draft a TE super late. Shouldn't be hard to find a TE that doesn't do anything well or exist in the redzone

I wouldn't throw too huge a fit either. He would definitely help us. I am definitely more concerned with our record pass completion % allowed though. I think that's a bigger need to address, but if they do it in the later rounds then I'm cool with Davis.

If that is our qualifications.. I just want to put this out there... I'm available. I can do absolutely nothing with the best of them, just ask my wife.

This draft is deeper on defense and not that deep at WR. Davis makes sense at 21. He would be the right fit value wise. Lions need WR3. Then Nail defense in Rounds 2-5.

I'd go LB then WR3 as the biggest needs. DE and CB are much much much better than people give the Lions credit for.

If that is our qualifications.. I just want to put this out there... I'm available. I can do absolutely nothing with the best of them, just ask my wife.

Done deal, just make sure to stay healthy, we can't afford to have you not on the field doing nothing.

Done deal, just make sure to stay healthy, we can't afford to have you not on the field doing nothing.

Why not... we had Pettigrew doing that for two years? I can't be any worse injured and not on the field than he was injured and not on the field.

It's because I'm white, isn't it?

Why not... we had Pettigrew doing that for two years? I can't be any worse injured and not on the field than he was injured and not on the field.

It's because I'm white, isn't it?

You got it. Cracker ass cracker

Lets go all offense!

1) Corey Davis WR
2) Chris Godwin WR
3) Joe Mixon RB
4) Jake Butt TE

Back