Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rodgers picks up 2nd MVP

inkfreq

How many does Matt have?

Yeah, I guess we can FINALLY put that debate to bed. Alert the national media so they quit discussing it too. Controversy over.

Matt got robbed. At least he was 2nd, right?

Last edited:
Matt is the better QB but Rodgers has a better run game, oline, receivers, coaches. On the other hand Mayhew is amazing.

Only 6 received votes so Matt would have finished 7th if they had another person vote. Top 7, YES!!

Just think... Bobby Wagner played in only 11 games this season, and got more votes than Stafford.

On the bright side, since only 6 players got votes at all, Matt was in fact tied for 7th in MVP voting.

Just think... Bobby Wagner played in only 11 games this season, and got more votes than Stafford.

On the bright side, since only 6 players got votes at all, Matt was in fact tied for 7th in MVP voting.

Tied for 7th, in the whole NFL. Not too shabby..

How many does Matt have?

Yeah, I guess we can FINALLY put that debate to bed. Alert the national media so they quit discussing it too. Controversy over.

There's been a controversial debate over the number of MVPs Stafford has and the number MVPs Rodgers had/has?

And it's been in the national media too?

I guess I missed it.

Also don't know what the debate would be, very easily quantifiable using simple arithmetic.

Stafford has zero MVP awards.

Rodgers had one, and now Rodgers has two.

I must be missing something.

There's been a controversial debate over the number of MVPs Stafford has and the number MVPs Rodgers had/has?

And it's been in the national media too?

I guess I missed it.

Also don't know what the debate would be, very easily quantifiable using simple arithmetic.

Stafford has zero MVP awards.

Rodgers had one, and now Rodgers has two.

I must be missing something.

Hey bro, you are under-selling Stafford by a MILE.

I don't know all the exact numbers here, but i know LKP was telling us all Stafford has multiple True MVP awards, which would seem more important than a regular MVP.

I Googled it, and couldn't find the numbers, but hey, I just work in IT, I'm not a football expert, so my search is irrelevant.

Back