Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tight standings

zyxt9

It seems like every night the top teams in East are rotating through the top 8 spots. I don't recall the top spots having this much jockeying for position this late in the year. Should be fun watching it play out down the stretch. Wouldn't surprise me to see the top 4 teams still jumping over each other in the final week of the season because no team seems able to pull away from the pack. When a team gets hot and wins 8 of 10, at least two others are going 7 of 10 then they all get a bit cold and get passed by another team or two.

Just glad Wings are in that mix!

Yeah amazing how the Wings have played this year.. It looks like the 8 teams at the top are going to make the playoffs in the east...Just like you said it could be anywhere but hopefully it will be in the top four...

It does make following the rest of the league more interesting. I mean, is there any team in the top 8 (East-only) that wasn't #1 at some point?

Back