Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WEEK 1- TB

tsmith7559

like us, TB getting hit with some injuries....looks like they might be down 2(Miller & Price) of the top 3 DT's when we play them week 1.

Price is out? Surprised he is back so soon after detaching both his hamstrings last year.

This will be a tough game. Could go either way. I would say that we are about evenly matched.

Our Dline dwarfs their offensive line in this matchup, and Blount has a hard time trying to break through Suh/Williams/Fairley/Hill on every run he has. Pressure gets to Freeman a few times causing him to throw two INTs (1 to Houston, 1 to Tulloch). However most of the day the Tampa WRs get open frequently allowing TB to move the ball without an effective running game. However, most of their drives stall because of it. Stafford plays well against a bad secondary, and CJ runs wild with over 100 yds and 2 Tds. Best does decent, shows some flash but overall our running game doesn't look very much better than that of TBs.

Lions 20 Tampa Bay 16

Lions win 27-17. I am not sold on the Bucs at all, I think they are the most overrated team in the NFL right now.

I have no idea they are very evenly matched. But we did beat them last year in Tampa with our backup QB so I hope we win. I believe that we should have a chance to win every game. Not one game on our schedule that I say we cant win.

Idk why everyone is on the TB bandwagon, they only beat one team with a winning record last year and that was NO on week 17 with them not having anything to play for..

I know its preseason but I am watching them play NE and their OL sucks. All of their QB's have been running for their lives.

Yep I've watched it from the start... I'm not impressed from what i've seen. Same with last year. They were beating up on wheelchair football teams..

Yea I'm not completely sold on Tampa earlier. Their whole defense is very very young and are likely to be inconsistent this year. Their offense is also very young and they will go as Freeman does because he pretty much makes that offense.

I think we come out strong and win 31-24

Back