Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ads

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
I was wondering where the ads were. Everything I read about this board is that there were ads on here unless I paid to get them off. I wonder if the amount of traffic we're getting triggered them?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I was wondering where the ads were. Everything I read about this board is that there were ads on here unless I paid to get them off. I wonder if the amount of traffic we're getting triggered them?

I just noticed them. As long as they stay at the top and bottom and don't explode open when your cursor/ mouse scrolls near them, stay shut unless you click on them. If you start getting more on the sides and stuff it will become a little annoying for some.
Do you have a say in any of it?

Agreed, no big deal if they stay top n bottom.

As long as Monster gets paid some day that is all that matters...They do not bother me so far...At least not as much as this freaking Poison Ivy I got a few days ago..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]As long as Monster gets paid some day that is all that matters...They do not bother me so far...At least not as much as this freaking Poison Ivy I got a few days ago..

lol i'm not getting paid from these ads.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":shgu4ary]As long as Monster gets paid some day that is all that matters...They do not bother me so far...At least not as much as this freaking Poison Ivy I got a few days ago..

lol i'm not getting paid from these ads. [/quote:shgu4ary]

if you get enough people you should...

I have Ad-Block so I wouldn't even know if they were there.

Romneybot said:
I have Ad-Block so I wouldn't even know if they were there.

No doubt. I would think everyone would have an adblock program.

Back