Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Blitz

cheeno

Anyone dnl it for xbox arcade? I did, its the same game as the original, which I loved so can't complain. In fact I love all those mid-90s arcade sports games; NBA Jam, all the EA NHLs, Ken Griffey Jr. BB, etc. Anyway if anyone gets/got it and wants a match I'll send my gamer tag.

I want an Earl Weaver Baseball and MicroLeague Baseball that the Commodore had. Remake those babies into 2012 graphics and I might never play another game in my life.

As much as I like the advanced simulation/graphics of today's games. Some of those classics had much more playability.

Back in those days in the games I mentioned if you wanted a league you had to input all the players stats yourself. Me and my friend would always created a historical league, for example the best players in the Detroit Tigers history so we'd be scouring the baseball encyclopedic and inputting the best season Kaline had or the best season Rowe had.

We had a blast. Searching probably took longer than inputting but for 28 teams it took awhile. Those were the days.

Back