Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Assassin's Creed

redandguilty

I played #2. It was fun. I liked the scenes and the DaVinci link, but the combat was too simple, so I figured I was done with the series. ...but maybe I'll have to give that a 2nd thought.

medium.jpg

I played the first, have the 2nd and played for awhile but still early in the game. Nice game but for me I have other games I enjoy much more. Not out until October though so I'll have to see some footage.

ya that new Assassins creed game looks tits. I have played all of them so far, and I knew the next one was going to be in the mid to late 1700s but I had no idea that it would be set in the USA. I am pumped to play it to say the least.

Back