Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Superman/The Flash Glitch in THE SHOW

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
No idea what happened here, but i thought i'd share it. Happened during spring training. I hit the ball deep down the right field line which should have given me an easy double. Instead, the pitcher just showed off some superspeed and ran to get it and keep me at first. WTF??

[flash=350,287:wj6gspvy]http://www.youtube.com/v/vO02l_BJlK0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:wj6gspvy]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Very weird, lol. Maybe that was Brandon Inge disguised as a pitcher.

right? i was so pissed! I knew it was an easy double, and all of a sudden a player appeared from no where and kept me at first. Then when i watched the replay, i saw the pitcher super speed out there...i mean wtf? Why was the pitcher running out to right field anyway? Does he have a 200 speed rating?

I got a base hit taken away from me last night. Hit to CF, clearly bounced before the CF bobbled it so I went to second. It wasn't a single and error but a two base error -- come on man.

MI_Thumb said:
Wow that was awesome.

i know that the video skips right before the pitcher takes off (you can thank my phone for that), but watching it live was insane. the pitcher just stood there for a second, turned to run toward the outfield (still don't know why) and then he went from zero to 60 in .01 seconds. Never seen anything like it.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":jpvisdyl]Wow that was awesome.

i know that the video skips right before the pitcher takes off (you can thank my phone for that), but watching it live was insane. the pitcher just stood there for a second, turned to run toward the outfield (still don't know why) and then he went from zero to 60 in .01 seconds. Never seen anything like it. [/quote:jpvisdyl]

Oh, I assumed you had an FPS lag and that's why he seemed to teleport, would have been Benny Hill funny to see him run there to get the ball, rather than just appear.

Back