Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mass Effect III?

KAWDUP

I figured for sure there would be a thread on this one. Anyone playing it?

Anyone else like it so far? Very nice graphics. Haven't decided whether it is a big advance on Mass Effect II yet.

But so far I like it.

I will start today sometime. Just not enough time, I'm playing MLB the Show and spending my free time on the PS Vita. And I just rented Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. So many good things :) .

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I will start today sometime. Just not enough time, I'm playing MLB the Show and spending my free time on the PS Vita. And I just rented Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. So many good things :) .

My bor loves his Vita. Says the Uncharted game is awesome.

cheeno said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I will start today sometime. Just not enough time, I'm playing MLB the Show and spending my free time on the PS Vita. And I just rented Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. So many good things :) .

My bor loves his Vita. Says the Uncharted game is awesome.

It is and it is.

It was kinda blah at the beginning but getting better and better. Good game.

The Mad Bomber said:
Gonna get this next. Still tooling around in Skyrim.

Skyrim has been on hold for weeks. One day, just so much stuff.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="The Mad Bomber":154y3bs5]Gonna get this next. Still tooling around in Skyrim.

Skyrim has been on hold for weeks. One day, just so much stuff.[/quote:154y3bs5]

Playing a mage now. Beat it was a Warrior, and a Rogue... Rogue was my favorite by far. Mage is sorta cool though.

Just about ready to move on to ME3... at least till the Skyrim expansions start coming out.

I enjoyed the rogue and a couple months down the road I can continue. Maybe even start a 2nd character.

Game is good. Good game for the finale. Probably still like 2 better mainly because I don't get much of a chance to see Grunt. Best character ever.

I have so many freaking games I have to get caught up on. I am playing Ico on the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus compilation. Next is ME3, then Zelda, then Batman Arkham City. Just got done with Skyrim, awesome game.

so, i'm new to the mass effect games. Started off with 2 and just finished it. Freaking amazing! a few bugs, but nothing too bad. Going to buy 3 soon!

so, i'm new to the mass effect games. Started off with 2 and just finished it. Freaking amazing! a few bugs, but nothing too bad. Going to buy 3 soon!

ME2 is awesome. ME3 is good too..

Back