Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gran Turismo 5

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Just jumped back into this game. Forgot how much I loved it. I'm back into my "Gotta catch 'em all" phase, I have about 20% of the 1,000+ available cars.

Seems like that would take a long time? I havent played Turismo since I believe the 2nd one.

i still love this game. unfortunately my PS3's blu-ray laser is dead and i havent been bothered to get it fixed yet. i just love that i can have a 900-bhp Audi station wagon XD

i win a ton of my races with my race-modded corvette, that thing is ridiculous. so is the new mclaren. my favorite car was my hemi challenger though, in plum crazy along with my R34 Skyline GT-R N1.

i still love this game. unfortunately my PS3's blu-ray laser is dead and i havent been bothered to get it fixed yet. i just love that i can have a 900-bhp Audi station wagon XD

i win a ton of my races with my race-modded corvette, that thing is ridiculous. so is the new mclaren. my favorite car was my hemi challenger though, in plum crazy along with my R34 Skyline GT-R N1.

I believe there was a mini van capable of 200 mph in GT2 right?

Was like a $300k purchace though.

Last edited:
I believe there was a mini van capable of 200 mph in GT2 right?

Was like a $300k purchace though.
i called it the piss-colored minivan, it was some mid-engine renault i think. i loved that thing XD

The Ford GT' 06 was my favorite for a while. I've been playing with some of the Audi Le Mans cars this week. Leveling my B spec as we speak.

Back