Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Judge

turok

ROY/MVP/TC potential.

Fucking Yankees might have lucked out with maybe their next homegrown superstar like Jeter, but with size and power to boot.

Sanchez quietly having a great year too. He's on pace for 27HR after lighting the AL on fire late last year.

The last home grown rookie I remember getting excited over was Brennan Boesch 2010 first half. Dude mashed lefties too. lol

Last edited:
Sanchez quietly having a great year too. He's on pace for 27HR after lighting the AL on fire late last year.

The last home grown rookie I remember getting excited over was Brennan Boesch 2010 first half. Dude mashed lefties too. lol

Wound up with the Yankees (23 games) in '13, then Angels (27) in '14, Reds (51) in '15 to end his relatively short MLB career. Castro, and Gregorious, as well as others having good seasons.

Last edited:

And before that it was Red. About a month's worth..

And before that it was Red. About a month's worth..

Hard to forget the tear Shelton went on during April of 2006. Hit 10 home runs that month and only hit 6 more the rest of the year. Ended his career with only 37 HRs.

Judge hit #22 last night, and is on pace for 58, last to hit 50+ was ARoid w/54 in '07 IIRC.

Cowboys also struck gold with rookies Prescott and Elliot @ top skill positions...why doesn't this happen to us?

Last edited:

Sanchez just jacked a 3 run bomb !

I almost never watch the HR derby but was flipping around and caught round 2 between Judge and Bellinger. Some of those shots were crazy. 2 over 500'

Judge has been figured out by many opposing SPs this second go-round, and "some" managers, better fix the holes in his approach, mechanics, and swing, during the off/pre-season,or else his ML career might nearly mirror that of Brennan Boesch.

Judge has been figured out by many opposing SPs this second go-round, and "some" managers, better fix the holes in his approach, mechanics, and swing, during the off/pre-season,or else his ML career might nearly mirror that of Brennan Boesch.

I don't know if they figured him out or if he is just in a long slump. He still has a .346 OBP and 7 HR after the ASB.

Back