Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone getting the DirecTV: NFL package for PS3

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well, DirecTV gave people $25 back for the poor service in week 1. Anyone with the Sunday Ticket to Go. So hopefully week 2 is better and I can watch some football.

I used it for week 2 and it was great. BTW, the PS3 app is free so if you have friends in low places..............

slipstreamtv has been working just fine for me so far....the week i cant get any free online feeds ill probably regret not doing it. But so far so good!
laugh.png

It worked fine week 2, no problemo. But I realize paying $340 is something I shouldn't have done. I get my 4 Sunday games plus Monday and an occassional Thursday. So I won't be getting it again. There's enough football on reg TV.

bdtay71 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well, DirecTV gave people $25 back for the poor service in week 1. Anyone with the Sunday Ticket to Go. So hopefully week 2 is better and I can watch some football.

I used it for week 2 and it was great. BTW, the PS3 app is free so if you have friends in low places..............

What do you need? Just someones direct tv password or something?

Holy shit...I know like 3 people that have it. I gotta get on that. I can watch it at the same time as the person I'm "borrowing" the service from?

On the ps3 only one person can be logged in at a time, but if they have dtv they can use the satellite and you can use the ps3.

That's what I thought but thanks. No friends with DirecTV, not anymore anyway.

Back