Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Freak first pitch in Anaheim

Thumb

Angels hitting coach Don Baylor fractures his Femur catching the ceremonial first pitch from Vlad Guerrero.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/...-baylor-los-angeles-angels-surgery-broken-leg

533b919f1605fb4542000039.gif

When I was in Jr. High I used to have a Don Baylor mitt, I remember when I first got it I had no clue who he was.

Wow Vlad...throw a strike and spare the poor old man. What an asshole.

Gotta be some serious osteoporosis for it to just snap like that.

I feel bad for the old man but anything bad that happens to the Angels is ok in my book.

Didn't Baylor have some type of cancer in his bones ..?

I feel bad for the old man but anything bad that happens to the Angels is ok in my book.

My disdain for any sports franchise does not include its personnel experiencing grave physical injury, particularly for non-players.

Thats just as freaky as Kendry Morales breaking his leg at home plate on a walk off. The home plate in that ballpark is cursed

My disdain for any sports franchise does not include its personnel experiencing grave physical injury, particularly for non-players.

Me neither, that's why I said I feel bad for the old man. Just expressing my dislike for that franchise, I probably could have worded it better. Yay internet.

Back