Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Howard and Zimmerman linked to doping ring

That story was broken and debunked in under 24hrs

Well if it was debunked, where is the article? A quick internet search didn't find anything other than denials by Manning.

Last edited:
Even if it ultimately gets debunked, people are going to believe it's true.

It was on CNN.com earlier today as one of the top stories (just Manning) and now it's been removed.

So I wouldn't say debunked yet, but possibly whoever reported did not do the full due diligence of sourcing and stuff and just published something that can't yet be substantiated. Everything I have seen so far links through several sources all citing different sources themselves. For example the link Reb provided is a Yahoo blog, linking the Huffington Post as it's source who in turn cites an Al Jazeera youtube article.

I'm skeptical.

i haven't yet seen it debunked by the lady with the cats yet therefore it must still be possible

Nothing would surprise me. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy trying to sell the HGH would lie about clients to get someone to buy them and it wouldn't surprise me if Manning, Howard, etc. all used.

From what I heard the guy that initially said it, said it wasn't true almost right away. Yet the report is still there..

Last edited:
Broncos beat the Patriots, someone has to answer for it.

Broncos beat the Patriots, someone has to answer for it.

LOL...my gawd, the Packers aren't in it. Obviously, every other team is cheating. We know the Lions aren't smart enough to cheat.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...ve_drugs_from_guyer_institute/s1_127_20293228

Here’s what it all boils down to: If you believe Manning is innocent, you believe his wife just happened to be receiving a prescription from the clinic where he was being treated at the same time he was recovering from multiple neck surgeries. Is it possible that was the case? Of course, but you must also ignore all the red flags associated with the founder of the clinic and the fact that Al Jazeera claims Ashley Manning received her shipments illegally.

Non-story, huh?

My biggest problem is it's Al-Jazeera. A network that is based on lies and misinformation.

My biggest problem is it's Al-Jazeera. A network that is based on lies and misinformation.

A representative for Peyton Manning has confirmed that Manning?s wife Ashley received medication from the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis.

Where there is smoke, usually there is fire.

Ari Fleischer, a crisis management expert who has been hired by Manning, confirmed to the Washington Post that Ashley received shipments of medication from the Guyer Institute. He would not say what drug she was prescribed to.

If you have nothing to hide, why hire a crisis management expert?

I am not saying Manning did or didn't at this time. I will remain open-minded until we have more concrete proof, one way or the other.

A representative for Peyton Manning has confirmed that Manning?s wife Ashley received medication from the Guyer Institute in Indianapolis.

Where there is smoke, usually there is fire.

Ari Fleischer, a crisis management expert who has been hired by Manning, confirmed to the Washington Post that Ashley received shipments of medication from the Guyer Institute. He would not say what drug she was prescribed to.

If you have nothing to hide, why hire a crisis management expert?

I am not saying Manning did or didn't at this time. I will remain open-minded until we have more concrete proof, one way or the other.

I will too but I won't blast someone based on "..it's truth, no I'm lying but really true, but the lies are really the lies or are they.."

Back