Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Prince Fielder retiring

I will remember Cecil for being a ray of light during the early stages of a loong and mostly downward spiral by the ballclub...but Prince briefly as an indifferent belly-flopper with personal baggage.

I will remember Cecil for being a ray of light during the early stages of a loong and mostly downward spiral by the ballclub...but Prince briefly as an indifferent belly-flopper with personal baggage.

That year he hit 51 HRs was amazing. Nobody had come close to that number in decades.

I always said he was the true home run king. First 50 guy in 14 years. The way he hit 2 on the last game of the season. Yep, amazing.

Back