Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BATTLEFIELD 3

I am playing it as soon as I get home! Can't wait! (Is a registered trademark of Bart Scott).

I'm up to rank 20 on PC. Loooord. It seems like it's taking longer than BFBC2 did to level.

MalFunkShun said:
I'm up to rank 20 on PC. Loooord. It seems like it's taking longer than BFBC2 did to level.

Makes the game longer, no?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
MalFunkShun said:

Makes the game longer, no?

It does. As long as I don't play 64 player mode I level a lot quicker. 64 people is NUTS on a Conquest regular map... on Large it's still even chaotic.

Going to wait until black Friday to get the PC version.. Or if I find a good deal on it.. EA has a habit of cutting prices on games early..

I like it better but then again I have always preferred Battlefield to CoD. That being said the EA servers suck, always crashing and can't get a Hardcore game for the life of me.

cheeno said:
I like it better but then again I have always preferred Battlefield to CoD. That being said the EA servers suck, always crashing and can't get a Hardcore game for the life of me.

I almost bought it yesterday, until I read the reviews. I am now not sure its worth it.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
cheeno said:

I almost bought it yesterday, until I read the reviews. I am now not sure its worth it.

PC? Xbox? PS3?

tigers99888 said:
Meditatedkickaboxa said:
PC or bust IMO... Console versions are gimped beyond all recognition.

Been a while since a new console came out... seems they're focusing more on the portable gaming systems nowadays.. which is kinda sad.

I like console for sports... that's about it. Anything else requires a mouse and keyboard for me.

No one else playing this on PC????

I have been playing it a little bit at a time on PC. Been bleeding all over every map I pop in to! Haha. Its all good though. I am currently bouncing between BF3 and Skyrim at the moment when I get some time to play. Also have a wife and kid to keep happy so only playing a little bit here and there. I am also in Alaska which makes time zones another difficulty. I never play shooters on console though...Gotta be PC for shooters!

MalFunkShun said:
tigers99888 said:
PC or bust IMO... Console versions are gimped beyond all recognition.

Been a while since a new console came out... seems they're focusing more on the portable gaming systems nowadays.. which is kinda sad.

I like console for sports... that's about it. Anything else requires a mouse and keyboard for me.

No one else playing this on PC????
thats how i feel, i play basically everything but sports and platformers (and assassin's creed/batman) on PC instead of my ps3. i expected to have to replace my 8800 GT before now too, but since everyone's developing for platforms and then porting to PC i havent had to.

The problem with me playing on PC is that I have a very powerful laptop that runs it at 40 fps on high settings... The problem being that said laptop is 14 inches.. LOL!!

I got it for xmas for the 360 at first it just got me so annoyed i couldnt do shit. couldnt get any kills or anything to level up. after a few days i am loven it. the differences between the classes, all the things you can do in this game compared to that of cod games.

if any one else plays this on 360 add me my gt : hitmeadinger

Back