Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone else get MW3 yesterday?

I have PS3 and my gamer tag is Beez33. I bought it yesterday but I suck at COD and havent played yet though. My girlfriend is a monster and stayed up all last night playing. She routinely goes 25-4 while I'm excited to be 10-5 on my kill to death ratio. Her and some of my friends were on last night and went 25-0 before she called it quits. It makes me feel less manly that she is so much better than me.

Nothing sexier than a women kicking the crap out of you while gaming.

no, and i wont be. i did a read-through of the plot when it came out and it looks even dumber than i thought. ive never cared for MP either, really.

Xbox or PS3? Haven't got it yet on that Battlefield 3 tip right now.

I'm not much of a game snob..I get tired of hearing people bitch baout COD and Madden every year. They have their flaws but they are still great games that I enjoy playing. People get to damn picky some times.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Who the hell plays campaign on COD?
i play campaign on everything, i dislike most multiplayer games. and in that case, i absolutely refuse to pay $60 for a game whose only redeeming quality is repetitive multiplayer that hasnt really changed since 2007, its just a huge waste of money imo.

Spockmaster said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Who the hell plays campaign on COD?
i play campaign on everything, i dislike most multiplayer games. and in that case, i absolutely refuse to pay $60 for a game whose only redeeming quality is repetitive multiplayer that hasnt really changed since 2007, its just a huge waste of money imo.

Bingo. It's actually worse. I enjoyed MW1 because it wasn't a game where every 10 steps there's a room with 3 ways to come in it. So annoying trying to do anything other than camp in MW3. Thankfully I didn't buy it... just played it at a friend's.

Also, Kenny Loggins will be playing at the CMA's.

MalFunkShun said:
Spockmaster said:

Bingo. It's actually worse. I enjoyed MW1 because it wasn't a game where every 10 steps there's a room with 3 ways to come in it. So annoying trying to do anything other than camp in MW3. .

If I sucked I would hate the game too...

Btw I was mistaken my tag has an underscore. beez_33

MW 3 looks like a carbon copy of MW and MW 2.. Atleast BF updates their frostbite engine..

tigers99888 said:
MW 3 looks like a carbon copy of MW and MW 2.. Atleast BF updates their frostbite engine..

New maps... small updates, inventory and a bit crispier. It comes out every year like Madden... Is it that surprising?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
tigers99888 said:

New maps... small updates, inventory and a bit crispier. It comes out every year like Madden... Is it that surprising?
What's surprising is how each release is about the same content as a small expansion yet sells 10 million copies first week.. It's a mediocre shooter at best..

tigers99888 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

What's surprising is how each release is about the same content as a small expansion yet sells 10 million copies first week.. It's a mediocre shooter at best..

Lol What other shooter would you buy instead of this? F Battlefield. I'll buy the Halo remake and then im done for this year.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
tigers99888 said:

Lol What other shooter would you buy instead of this? F Battlefield. I'll buy the Halo remake and then im done for this year.
none. im not really into shooters for the sake of playing a shooter.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
tigers99888 said:

You're a typical console player.. Try TF 2, Portal series, Deus Ex, UT, Counter Strike.. All blow Halo and CoD out of the water... CoD series hasn't been good since 4.. Please stop talking about this..

Back