Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

portal 2

mhughes0021

Saw it won game of the year and couldnt come across a single bad review. Anyone play this. Never really heard of it....sounds pretty cool though and something different.

Portal 2 is amazing... Although I wish there was more multiplayer elements to it..

Love it. The multiplayer is short but fun, I played with my bro and we had a blast for all 10 hours or so.

It's a neat puzzle game, I enjoyed it. The voice-overs are absolutely hilarious. Wesley is great, as is Cave Johnson (J.K. Simmons). GLaDOS is great as well.

I loved the ending of the single player game. That might be one of the greatest moments in a game that I've seen.

mhughes0021 said:
Saw it won game of the year and couldnt come across a single bad review. Anyone play this. Never really heard of it....sounds pretty cool though and something different.

If you're going to play it, (if you haven't already) you might as well play the first game first. It's very short.

Back