Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rules of Karma

beez

1st rule of Karma- Don't Brag about Karma

2nd rule of Karma- Don't brag about karma. (keep your mouth shut. anything you say about your high or low karma is going to bite you in the ass and we'll make sure of it!) <-- recommended miranda from a fellow board member un-named)

3rd rule of Karma- Karmas a bitch, but you're still working for her.

4th rule of Karma- Good Karma is a privelage, not an entitlement.

5th rule of Karma- You will be smitten for posting in the wrong place. (Starting a Nascar thread in the Tigers section)...also depending on the mood of the board you may not receive a reply.

6th Rule of Karma- Dont talk about Karma

7th Rule of Karma- Having negative Karma can be a good thing...chicks dig rebels. Hopefully you got your negative points by being a bad ass and not a dumb ass.

Beez said:
5th rule of Karma- You will be smited ...

I believe the correct form of "smite" there would be either "smitten," or "smote," but definitely not "smited."

It's an obscure term, for sure. I like it, but you just know people are going to struggle with it here.

MichChamp02 said:
Beez said:
5th rule of Karma- You will be smited ...

I believe the correct form of "smite" there would be either "smitten," or "smote," but definitely not "smited."

It's an obscure term, for sure. I like it, but you just know people are going to struggle with it here.

+1 for you son...congrats....I was testing you.

I have given out several 'exalts' since joining.

But for this,
5th rule of Karma- You will be smitten for posting in the wrong place.
(Starting a Nascar thread in the Tigers section)...also depending on the mood of the board you may not receive a reply.

I might have to use the smite first time.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I have given out several 'exalts' since joining.

But for this,
5th rule of Karma- You will be smitten for posting in the wrong place. (Starting a Nascar thread in the Tigers section)...also depending on the mood of the board you may not receive a reply.

Feel the power KALINE! Just dont let it over take you or you will be labeled an A-hole and your Karma will go down. Balance is key.

Beez said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I have given out several 'exalts' since joining.

But for this,

Feel the power KALINE! Just dont let it over take you or you will be labeled an A-hole and your Karma will go down. Balance is key.

Just treat people the way you want to be treated.
It is what I try to do here and previously at the old boards.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Beez said:

Just treat people the way you want to be treated.
It is what I try to do here and previously at the old boards.

Your Karma is at 12...you need not explain anything to me. You're the Karma god and should be writing these rrules...but for comical relief, I'll continue on.

Jokes aside, I've never smited or smitten anyone. I think its just dumb to smite someone because you disagree with a post.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Jokes aside, I've never smited or smitten anyone. I think its just dumb to smite someone because you disagree with a post.

Theres a difference between disagreeing with someone and them just being completely wrong or not knowing what the hell they are talking about. I can disagree with someone but still respect them for making valid points in favor of their arguement.

Beez said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Jokes aside, I've never smited or smitten anyone. I think its just dumb to smite someone because you disagree with a post.

Theres a differnce between disagreeing with someone and them just being completely wrong or not knowing what the hell they are talking about. I can disagree with someone but still respect them for making valid points in favor of their arguement.

So if someone is arguing the Wolverines were 8-4-1 one year but they weren't gets smited by you? Jeez man. This isn't facebook.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Rich what? Richmond!":3kzomd44]Mitchrapp, you deserve to be exalted.

Wow, really? Yeaaaaah!![/quote:3kzomd44]

Too bad its not giving me an option. But no worries I will remember later.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Beez said:
Theres a differnce between disagreeing with someone and them just being completely wrong or not knowing what the hell they are talking about. I can disagree with someone but still respect them for making valid points in favor of their arguement.

So if someone is arguing the Wolverines were 8-4-1 one year but they weren't gets smited by you? Jeez man. This isn't facebook.

I was thinking more along the lines of being a jackass about it, not just an error.

EXAMPLE:

I dont think Green Bay was the best team in football last year. Winning the superbowl doesnt alway mean you were the best team, it means you were playing the best come playoff time.
^^
Valid- deserves no smite

Green Bay was garbage last year, they got lucky. The Lions were a better team than they were but Stafford got hurt.
^^^
Not Valid- deserves to be smitten

........................................................................................................
Also the board has come to agreement that the word smited is not real. Anything else Mitchrapp?

This gets a smite " Green Bay was garbage last year, they got lucky. The Lions were a better team than they were but Stafford got hurt". Lol.

Check out the new sig. Constant smiteness.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]This gets a smite " Green Bay was garbage last year, they got lucky. The Lions were a better team than they were but Stafford got hurt". Lol.

Check out the new sig. Constant smiteness.

Just saying, Lions board or not..delusional Detroit Lion fan posts will be smitten. If not by me, by some higher power. I'm sad that you have smitten me for this... Taking things out of context could garner a smite ...not from me though, taking things out of context can be funny. Karma has a sense of humor.

Back