Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ooops.. I should introduce myself..

Mike

Hey guys, my name is Mike and I live in NY.

Anyway, that about sums it up. lol Just think of me as a 'techie' guy that's here to help. Jessie has done an amazing job growing this forum, so hopefully with my help we can continue to move in the right direction even moreso now.

Thanks, and it's nice to meet you all! :tup:

And for people that don't know...i am Jessie. Lol

Who is this Jessie Fella?

And as long as we're being forthright, in case someone really cared -- my real name isn't Mitch. I know some of you were pressing without that knowledge..

:)

Who is this Jessie Fella?

And as long as we're being forthright, in case someone really cared -- my real name isn't Mitch. I know some of you were pressing without that knowledge..

:)

I think my world just fell apart. As long as we're being honest I'm not really a giant marshmallow man either.

Oh and nice to meet you Mike errr....Admin. Thanks for all you and Monster do.

Let's be honest here, an angry bear was attacking their servers...what do you expect?

I'm a giant marshmallow man...I'll cover him in my goo.

Wait...I don't think that sounds the way I meant it....

To Administrator Mike and Jessie,

Thankyou both of you for taking the time today to help straighten out the few glitches on the Tigers board, and for me personally the Tigers Team Notes, and the 4 threads that were sticky.
With so much going on as the ProBoard change to here, it was hectic, but you 'techies' had it under control.
Still getting the hang of most everything as the day progressed and after coming back this evening.
I think most everyone will enjoy this new Detroit Sports Forum even more than the other board for 8 months after we left the 'robust' at the 4 letter network.

Back