Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yu Dorkfish debuts tonight

1 inning and Darvish getting lit up by Seattle....

Because I wanted to see who ELSE didn't care. :)

And also to see if anyone liked my nickname for him...

He looked great in his last ST start, But getting beat up by Seattle? Damn...

Why do you bust his chops cmlfactor?

Did he do something wrong?

Last edited:
After 4 first inning runs, not too bad. Plus, he could still get a win which would help me fantasy wise.

After 4 first inning runs, not too bad. Plus, he could still get a win which would help me fantasy wise.

Still, 5 ER and lots of baserunners in 5 2/3 innings against the Mariners lineup.

Could just be a bad outing I guess, but damn.

Still, 5 ER and lots of baserunners in 5 2/3 innings against the Mariners lineup.

Could just be a bad outing I guess, but damn.

First pro outing, not too shabby and he did pitch well the last 4 plus inning.. Judgement still out but looks like he has good stuff..

First pro outing, not too shabby and he did pitch well the last 4 plus inning.. Judgement still out but looks like he has good stuff..

I guess if it was the Yankees or the Rangers I would be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But it was the Mariners.

Come on dude it was his first start. Not saying he's JV but not bad. King Felix got blasted by Oakland, not what I call a juggernaut.

Last edited:
Why do you bust his chops cmlfactor?

Did he do something wrong?

Just another over-hyped Japanese transplant that will have one or two decent years, 3 or 4 mediocre ones, then burn out a la Irabu and Dice-K...

The dude gave up 5 runs to the Mariners and Plesac and Williams were STILL all over his dick on MLB Tonight. Blech...

Just another over-hyped Japanese transplant that will have one or two decent years, 3 or 4 mediocre ones, then burn out a la Irabu and Dice-K...

The dude gave up 5 runs to the Mariners and Plesac and Williams were STILL all over his dick on MLB Tonight. Blech...

I bet JV gave up 5 runs once. I've seen him a lot and he has good stuff. Not sure about makeup but he has potential.

Back