Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Halo 4

Same here Cheeno. I bought NBA 2K12 just to play it with two of my friends. Same goes with NHL, BF3 and Halo. Madden though I might be in a xbox live party I usually play franchise mode.

Halo however I think has one of the best if not the best storyline of all console based games ever. I remember after Halo 3 actually having a feeling of being lost or incomplete with the cliff hanger they ended it with.

Same here Cheeno. I bought NBA 2K12 just to play it with two of my friends. Same goes with NHL, BF3 and Halo. Madden though I might be in a xbox live party I usually play franchise mode.

Halo however I think has one of the best if not the best storyline of all console based games ever. I remember after Halo 3 actually having a feeling of being lost or incomplete with the cliff hanger they ended it with.

Agree with you on Halo they developed a really in depth story and the last mission of Halo 3 was a blast.

Ive watched the new trailer about 15-20 times now so excited for this new trilogy

Mah Gawd, I will be spending a lot of time on this.

I just reserved my copy. Decided to get the limited edition as well.

Halo 4 Limited Edition

Digital content also included:
Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and their connections to Halo 4
Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
An exclusive in-game emblem
Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.
War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.

Halo 4 Limited Edition

Digital content also included:
Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and their connections to Halo 4
Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
An exclusive in-game emblem
Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.
War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.

Sounds pretty sweet. The access to the dnl map packs is worth it. I pre order mine Now but I'm tapped out buying a new hard drive. Fuck every game has like two gigs or more of dnls now.

I know I will have to get rid of BF3 once these new games come out. That game takes up so much space.

That was the game I was specifically referring to. My whole hard drive is BF3.

Its dumb.

I was going to buy a new Xbox but my buddy told me in less than 2 years there will be a new system Xbox 720 or whatever.

Okay here is a bunch of vids about the Game:

Forward unto dawn is a movie and starts before the Halo 1 timeline. Its split into 5 parts and if you buy the LE of Halo 4 you get the extended 90 minute version on a DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJVgXBfSH8&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56gSEJ6IGc&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbBYG77VeCE&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_xn889cSk&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gULQ5GFIkcA

Here is a video review from IGN, gives it a 9.8, which is flat out unheard of for an IGN review. Also stated its the best Halo game ever and possibly the best game ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNoSEj1k9V0

Gamespot says "Daddy has come back to take his FPS throne"

Yea I know, read a couple post release reviews calling it the game of the century

Traded a bunch of games in to EB for it. They took all the good out of the other Halos and put it in one game. And Mechs.

Back