Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pineda done for the year...

Wow Yankees fans probably want to kill Cashman for trading Montero now, more than they did before I mean.

Seattle has traded a few broken pitchers over the past few years. Washburn to the Tigers, now Pineda.....hopefully Fister doesn't fall into that category!

yes he was....but after about a 1/4 season he is hurt. I know it is just a coincidence but it is kind of funny.

No it isn't. You just don't dominate for 3 months with the new team like Fister etc and be an old injury. Just a fluke injury..

yes he was....but after about a 1/4 season he is hurt. I know it is just a coincidence but it is kind of funny.

He pulled a muscle most likely from pitching in frigid temps. things like that are not unheard of in April.

You know he had a great first half and a bad 2nd half in 2011. He was throwing 90 at seasons end, he could go 98 before that. They should have known better.

Back