Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Diablo III

KAWDUP

Anybody picking this up tomorrow? I was playing II with family members as late as last year. I have really been looking forward to this release. Really enjoy certain aspects of Diablo in general.

If they continue to allow Battle.Net games as opposed to just MMO, I will play it for sure.

Some say they won't really support this game very well, as Blizzard knows which side their bread is buttered on - WOW.

Last edited:
Nah, I didn't find it interesteresting. Boy, is that a long word.

Just bought it today, have to wait for it to download...

Played a little bit so far

Have a Witch Doctor up to level 5

Just started a Demon Hunter today

Pleased so far, not a big fan of clicking rpgs but I can live with it. Combat is fun.

Just built three PC's just for the game this week. Have an order for three more. People sure are nuts for it. People are dropping some coin for max graphics.

I'm always into having great equipment, upgraded through the roof but I wouldn't get new shit just for 1 game.

My kid likes it... Although he is running it on his lap top.. So far he says there are no lags...

I'm lvl 50 right now on my second play through. Seems decent enough. If you were hoping for Diablo 2.5 you will be disappointed.

50 levels twice in 10 days?

Probably talking about the next difficulty

You get to 30ish on regular, then you play through with difficulty at nightmare, then at hell, then at inferno.

Although it wouldn't be uncommon it seems, on the d3 forums there's a ton of no-lifers that have put 100+ hours into the game already.

Probably talking about the next difficulty

You get to 30ish on regular, then you play through with difficulty at nightmare, then at hell, then at inferno.

Although it wouldn't be uncommon it seems, on the d3 forums there's a ton of no-lifers that have put 100+ hours into the game already.

Yeah, by second play through I meant Nightmare. I'm actually on hell now. Haven't hit 60 yet, I wish I had that kind of free time.

Man...haven't killed a cow since 2003. I might have to steer clear. That game was a time eater.

Back