Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ME3 Updated Endings

dubbsco

Can be found on youtube. I honestly did not hate the originals as much as everyone else. I liked the fact that I could fill in the gaps with my own imagination. But, BioWare appeased the fan base, and made a pretty good effort with these endings.

Last edited:
Can be found on youtube. I honestly did not hate the originals as much as everyone else. I liked the fact that I could fill in the gaps with my own imagination. But, BioWare appeased the fan base, and made a pretty good effort with these endings.

I didn't completely hate it. But if you're ending a series, it'd be nice to have an ending where you can think "yeah, okay - nice". Instead of wtf. It was a wtf moment. Because regardless what your decisions were, it didn't have affect the ending.

I understand that, but a lot of people were complaining that all of their decisions were not shown in the ending. It would be damn near impossible for BioWare to compliment each player's choices throughout their experience. I played all three, and I cannot imagine someone played it the same way I did. I think they could have done a better job, but I was really okay with it.

I guess I would have liked a better cut-scene at the end. One showing what the survivors were doing and thinking when it happened, what Grunt was in the middle of for example than say Joker and EDI leaving the crashed Normandy together.

Some people need further explanation, some people like to use their mind. I fall into the 2nd camp, and there's nothing wrong with either. After MGS4, I remember watching that ending for an hour and a half. One of my favorite games of all time, but they could have trimmed it down by an hour.

Maybe a bit more closure would have been OK, but I'm fine either way. I did not expect the backlash that came from it.

Last edited:
Some people need further explanation, some people like to use their mind. I fall into the 2nd camp, and there's nothing wrong with either. After MGS4, I remember watching that ending for an hour and a half. One of my favorite games of all time, but they could have trimmed it down by an hour.

Maybe a bit more closure would have been OK, but I'm fine either way. I did not expect the backlash that came from it.

I just thought it ended abruptly. I don't mind using my mind but it just went too fast. We played for hours and hours, 3 games and then suddenly bam it was over.

More people were upset about the fact that races were wiped out with their decisions. I can see why people could be upset about the length of the ending, but the entire game involved huge decisions where people lost their lives. The scope of the game was so massive, that entire races were on the chopping block, and could be wiped out. I was not bothered by that. Sad, yes, but not bothered.

More people were upset about the fact that races were wiped out with their decisions. I can see why people could be upset about the length of the ending, but the entire game involved huge decisions where people lost their lives. The scope of the game was so massive, that entire races were on the chopping block, and could be wiped out. I was not bothered by that. Sad, yes, but not bothered.

I wasn't either. I was mad by the fact Shepard went through this thing and all you got was Joker and EDI..

I went with the destruction ending and I ended up with Joker and Garrus (i think). I didn't earn enough for the synthesis. The Updated Control ending is actually really cool.

Back